Welcome to my blog, ('Gitana Negra'-Black Gypsy: someone who does not truly exist, yeah?)
These postings will be to highlight and to share, to inspire and to further...to insight and to illuminate.
I am but one person, filled with the memories, likes, wants and identities of so many differing ethnicities, time periods, social strata, and educational capability that everything becomes a trial to express.
Here I endeavour to share the interactions, implications and interpretations of myself and a few of the people I know that go through life as outcasts, and misfits and who individualize themselves through their eccentricities, likes and differing ways of life...
I will explore the deeper meanings of my life, the lives of the people I know (and their people) and the way that society still suffers from stickuptheassitis but prefers to ignore the symptoms..
I am an enigma, social outcast, morally corrupt (to some hypocrites) downtrodden, aghast with strife and incomprehensible despair (low self esteem nah) and every other text book analogy offered; at least, so I am told.
I'd like to think of myself as a plain ole 'human being' but meh...we'll go with the masses, yeah?
Nah..
This enigma chooses to make some waves...and hopefully a tsunami will ensue and the masses will drown in their ridicule, judgement, hypocrisy and hate...
Love the vocabulary!
ReplyDelete