Saturday, 22 February 2014

Unrelated Post #2- Some of my 'artwork...

These are some of the drawings I've done over the years; the older ones:


 






And a few more recent ones:







I don't draw often, but when I do, it's mostly red clothing (the Autobot drawing is Optimus Prime inspired because I love him to pieces lol) and the hands are weird lol etc etc

(all images are my own, done by me and may not be used without my express permission)
(yes I know they aren't perfect, but they're mine :P)

Always room for improvement and I know I need at least a couple of fields length of fixing and bettering and all that on them and for future work; I have come a long way with some things but not enough with others and I intend to improve them as best I can.

Perfection isn't may aim anymore, I just want to do the best I can..

4 comments:

  1. Marked improvement, keep it up! Love the autobot girl lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is my fav of the set (because Optimus IS my darling lol) Thank you and thank you again for reading <3

      Delete
  2. Nipple clamps, really? She looks like a heroine out of Sin City.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the original idea for the drawing was in a tutorial and she was labeled a 'sexy assassin' and wore a corset; when I redid her the second time, I left her topless...I figured that's maybe what sexy assassins wear under their corsets :/

      Delete