Sunday, 9 February 2014

Your Morality Is Compromised- Introduction

The topics I've chosen are all taboo to the closed minded, society brown-nosers and as the titled suggests, persons who are a part of it, whether just an aficionado or a connoisseur or just mildly interested...whatever part anyone may take in it, they are labelled, unfairly, as being immoral.

I'll save my opinions for the end of the relative posts; the topics will be as follows (in any order):

~LGBT
~Tattoos
~Piercings
~Goth, Punk, Metalheads

What I would like is for you all to share your experiences with me, whether good bad or indifferent; you can message me on my FB page (link on the side there) post on the wall or comment below and I will compile the stories into a post later on..

It is not easy for someone to face a crowd of persons (whether at school, work or just traversing the country) who dislike them simply because they have Tattoos/Piercings, are a man with a boyfriend, a woman with a girlfriend or either with both, be trangendered, wear heavy goth makeup and spiked collars or listen to only heavy/death metal, progressive etc

....More on these stories later..

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your thoughts on these topics. Also feeling extra bad now about my "Tumblr is weird" comment.

    ReplyDelete