The end is nigh....well, it's M actually
M in BDSM, relates to the lovely S and refers to Masochism as in sadomasochism.
Masochism is the need or want to receive pain/humiliation for sexual gratification, pleasure etc; a masochist willingly receives and responds to the pain a sadist needs/wants to give.
Pretty heavy stuff, yeah?
Think about it in a visceral way, using something you like to do or have done; there really isn't much difference in the end result: happiness, pleasure, fulfillment.
BDSM is a really dense topic and I only barely scratched the surface of it, wanting merely to introduce the topic to the less inclined and encourage a more open thinking of this Taboo topic.
Personally, when I first heard about it I though that everyone who did it wore leather all the time, then when I started wearing spiked collars and people asked me and whatever friend I was with (female friend mind you) if we shared the 'lix' (spankings) I thought that plus leather; only in recent times I understood (somewhat) what it really entails and is mainly about:
I think the term I hear is 'alternative lifestyle' ? Mmmmm, I'd say a different way of doing normal.
You don't have to lead a strictly Vanilla (a term used to mean plain in BDSM) life; varying studies alone can add flavours to your mind otherwise missed.
Take a small scoop of pistachio for a change and it may lead you to discovering what the world has to offer...
You have something with words and expressing yourself, wow, very inspiring.
ReplyDeleteThank you, I hope you have found some thought provoking things within these words :) thank you for reading <3
ReplyDeleteI've come across a bit of BDSM related material in my copious reading online so I know just a little bit of what it's about. I personally don't get the whole BDSM thing, like I don't feel like I need all that extra posturing to feel good in relationships or sex life. I've seen how it could work for other people though so I don't judge.
ReplyDeleteI think being aware is a good thing, then you become more open to the idea, even if it doesn't suit you. Thank you for reading <3
Delete