Monday, 31 March 2014

Sell Out; The Dilemma With Work...

I feel like a sell out.

Just thinking about future actions is settling heavily on my soul;

What am I selling out for?

Money;
Possible popularity;
Probable sustainable income.

How?

By writing what I consider to be rubbish
And by cutting books short to stretch the sales

*cough*fiftyshadesofgrey*cough*

Sigh..

Being able to do something good enough and profiting from that talent isn't as easy as it should be; not when you consider yourself as simply a conveyor of the stories of whatever character pops into your mind, bringing their lives into a vivid movie reel of continuous information :/

BIG SIGH

I hate to sell out...but do I have a choice?

Of course I do...

Of course I have a choice, that's why I haven't done it yet (that and crippling self doubt, but more on that story later)

I don't want to, but I just may have to do it.

Have you ever been in such a place, with a job or situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment