Friday, 28 March 2014

Rant #2- Unappreciative People: Bosses, Lecturers, Friends and Strangers...

These are things that really grind my gears >:<

I hate rude people.

Stronger sentiment: I FUCKING HATE rude people.

Sigh, that's better :)

Now, I know everyone has bad days and everyone has problems that make Atlas look like a jellyfish

But

Don't take that shit out on me...don't.

If I had to use you like a punching bag for my problems (and certain people have accused me of this) your ass would be beaten down worse than those characters caught in King's holds (Tekken fans??)

Yes, when things are shit and you are prodding me in the correct way I respond scathingly: yes, it happens but not only and because it's you. 

It isn't specific to anyone person, it's like I ate bad doubles: any toilet singing to me will get a response.

I do not appreciate having to deal with, or rather, not be dealt with because of your assumptions of me

If you yourself weren't a jackass most of the time then I wouldn't respond to you like the anti-jackass whisperer; I always give back what I get (even what I think I get I give back lol smh)

SIGH

Can you imagine, the audacity of a vagrant...you already beg and got me to buy you the item, do you need to further ask what kind of item I got you?

Why are you slapping the gift horse in the mouth?
(if you think I'm splitting hairs here, you've clearly never had a vagrant make demands on you)

I'm going to not rant on lecturers right now, I don't want to curse any further >:<

Bosses!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hmm...I don't even think I will get into that because then this post will be going on forever, haha (the chuckling is like Hannibal laughing uh)

Let me just put it all in one group as Aggravating Humans and leave it at that:

You ALL need to calm TF down. Seriously, take a sip of some herbal tea...

I don't know what kind of as...people you all deal with on the daily, but I am curious to know whether or not you experience 'people poking the bear for fun' (you being the bear) 

Or

Do YOU poke the bear?

I admit, I do poke the bear sometimes...in the eye...with a heated ice pick...
*shrug* mainly because the bear loves to bite into my ass on the regular...but I digress..

I really don't know why it's so hard for people to accept that I'm not their puppet (more on that story later) but then

People hardly ever accept or understand my particular brand...of madness.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I was kinda hoping to see you go all out on lecturers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *chuckles* it's really one in particular that I still have a strong aversion to...I can do a mini post on it though..

      Delete