Not everyone can spot the signs of PMS in themselves;
At that delicate time, males usually see everyone else as the problem/irritant...
Let me first list some of their symptoms:
~Intense asshole behaviour, usually sprouting out of innocent conversation
e.g. person: "Hey, how are you?"
male: "OMG, could you stop annoying me?!"
~Finds a problem with everything and is incapable of having civil conversation
e.g. person: "I just wanted to know how...you're doing...what's wrong?"
male: "What's wrong is you keep asking me shit, that's what..."
~Absolute inability to be humble, remorseful or apologise
~Becomes the victim of the situation when the situation was instigated by them
e.g. person: "Hey, so what was your day like? Do you want to go out with me?"
male: "My day was shit, my life is a perpetual abyss of chaos and pain; if you cared about me, you would have known but all you ever think about is yourself..."
person: "Uhm...when I asked..you wouldn't...sigh, what is bothering you?"
male: "You really do as some stupid questions sometimes...I'm in a fucking bad mood, fuck off!! I don't know why you're talking to me, leave me alone!!!!"
~Condescending, cynical, sarcastic and terse
~Insulting
~Unable to handle your self defense/retaliative comments
~Etc.
***many variations exist of these scenarios***
I first encountered Male PMS with my past (as in not anymore) male best friend; he would behave so extreme so randomly then snap into a niceness I soon realized was fake...but I digress...
His PMS symptoms were actually mild compared to what I have experienced recently; from taking my questions as accusations to misreading thus misunderstanding my statements and overreacting...to being downright, plain out cold- you know when you tell someone your secrets and they use it against you?
Prepare to face that shit (and worse) in PMSing males.
Really though, I know...I know females are disgusting but jeez, guys are just as bad...
I can't even venture who's worse because they'll both stab you in the back without fluttering an eyelash then smile at you the next morning...
...like it never even happened..
Do you know a guy who suffers from severe PMS??
You probably do, but never knew what to class it as...
No comments:
Post a Comment