Friday, 11 April 2014

Visions of sugar plums...and psychic readings...and assholes

Have you ever had someone look at you and immediately know everything about you, based solely on your complexion and appearance?

No? Yes?

I never knew there were so many psychics in the world!
And to think all this untapped potential is wasted by these Masters Of The Universe (He-Man fans??) on self-proclaimed-but-clearly-not-in-the-minds-of-the-psychics 'small fries' (well, more like a large portion but I digress) like me

Imagine, I am unable to have an intelligent conversation because I live in a 'hot spot'

AND 

I went to a government school  (yes, I have been told this)

How is it that a person can tell you that it's not where you come from but where you're going yet say that they're taking a 'friend' out to somewhere 'nice' because they're 'country' (ghetto in another conversation) as they went to a 'government school'??

Can you really trust that their sentiment does not apply to you also?

I think you'd be a fool not to..
Sigh, just sick of the stereotypes already..and super duper sick to MFing death 

of hypocrites.

I'm tired of being nice to people who wouldn't piss in a cup and give me to douse myself if I was on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment